ROICA™ experts showcase the world-first ROICA Eco-Smart™ Family comprised of 2 responsible made yarns. The first is a GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified yarn and the world’s first yarn. The second is awarded Cradle2Cradle Material Health Gold Level Certificate and Hohenstein Environment compatibility certification.
A unique range of ROICA Eco-Smart™ Family based fabrics will be displayed at the booth, presenting the world’s first responsibly made premium stretch fibers. Thus, to give rise to ROICA™ smart yarns that offer sustainable solutions with relevant certifications:
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) owned by Textile Exchange – in fact, ROICA™ EF constructed out with more than 50% pre-consumer recycled content.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Level for Material Health product and ingredients. For instance, ROICA™ V550 yarn evaluated throughout the supply chain for lower impact on human and environmental health. Striving toward eliminating all toxic and unidentified chemicals for a safe continuous cycle. Moreover, Hohenstein Environment Compatibility Certificate – ROICA™ V550 proudly breaks down without releasing harmful substances.
Furthermore, ROICA™ experts empower attendees with knowledge and inspire creativity demonstrating ROICA Eco-Smart™ Family functionality. Engage the experts in the hall 6, asking questions and having the chance to learn more about the company’s ongoing commitment to responsible innovation. At the corporate level, ROICA™ has achieved the following certifications: Oeko Tex 100, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008. Moreover, ROICA™ mills in Germany achieved the certification of ISO 50001:2001.
ROICA™ partners exhibiting at Première Vision Paris presenting ROICA Eco-Smart™ Family:
– Iluna Group S.p.A (IT) Hall 5 booth 5N12 5P11
– Jackytex (IT) Hall 5 booth 5M24 5N23
– M.I.T.I. Spa (IT) Hall 6 booth 6G14
– Penn Textile Solutions GmbH / Penn Italia (DE/IT) Hall 6 booth 6G16
– Schoeller Textil (CH) Hall 6 booth 6J16
– Sofileta (FR) Hall 6 booth 6H12 6J13
– Tintex Textiles (PT) Hall 5 booth 5N54 5P47