Connecting Leading Voices in Fashion, Innovation & Finance toward Sustainability
Milan, October, 18th 2016, Acquario Civico
“RE-INVENTION. Connecting Leading Voices in Fashion, Innovation & Finance toward Sustainability” is a Round Table, jointly organized by Orange Fiber and Accenture under the patronage of Comune di Milano with the aim of sharing opportunities, knowledge and experience about the Italian Startup, Fashion and Sustainable Materials ecosystem.
A panel discussion between experts, startup, brand, institutions and accelerator will investigate what Fashion industry currently looks like in Milan and highlight where it can go in the future pursuing sustainability and innovation.
4 – 4.30 PM
– Global Change Award by H&M Foundation introduction
– Five winners of the Global Change Award 2015 introduction
– Accenture introduction
4.30 – 6 PM
Moderator: Danilo Mazzara
– Francesca Romana Rinaldi – Bocconi & Milano Fashion Institute
– Filippo Servalli – Radici Group
– Giusy Bettoni – C.L.A.S.S.
– Anna Pellizzari – Material Connexion
– Alessandra Guffanti – GGI – Sistema Moda Italia
– Giusy Cannone – Fashion Technology Accelerator
– Giuseppe Capetta – Intesa San Paolo
– Daniel Tocca – ReBello
6 – 6.30 PM
Sharing ideas, experience and knowledge.