Amber Valletta, together with Giusy Bettoni and other key leading fashion figures, will be between the panellists at the next edition of Première Vision New York (July 22-23, 2014). The fair has moved to Pier 92 – a larger, impressive and fitting new location that meets the needs of this successful event.
On the 22nd there will be a conference on “Responsible Creation”: the panellists – key leading fashion figures, representing different roles in the fashion supply chain, will discuss their involvement and experience in this specific area – in order to give the audience a complete picture.
The panellists are:
• Amber Valletta, fashion icon and actress, founder of the lifestyle brand Master & Muse and curator for Yoox of a clothing, jewellery and accessories collection from innovative and environmentally responsible brands
• April Crow, Global Sustainability Director at The Coca-Cola Company
• Inka Apter, Manager of Fabric R&D at Eileen Fisher
• Melissa Joy Manning, jewellery designer and member of the CFDA Sustainability Committee
• Giusy Bettoni, C.L.A.S.S Ceo and founder
• Rossella Ravagli, Head of Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility of Gucci
• Scott Mackinlay Hahn, Loomstate & Rogan founding partner
On the 23rd, late afternoon, Giusy Bettoni will take part in the Seminar Program with a speech on “Responsible creation, innovation and communication – as a contemporary advantage”.
The speakers are:
• Giusy Bettoni (C.L.A.S.S)
• Sharon Graubard (Meaningful Fashion)
• Jaana Jätyri (Trendstop)
• Sabine Le Chatelier (Première Vision)
• Carol Meek (Color Portfolio)
• María Teresa Sampedro (Promostyl)
• Ellen Sideri (ESP Trendlab)
• Fran Sude (Design Options)
• Debbie Weinberg (O.P.R.)
Last but not least, the C.L.A.S.S. eco-library will welcome visitors in a dedicated area, where the latest sustainable and innovative fabrics will be shown – to prove that responsible innovation is already with us…
Enjoy the latest showcase of the best materials and trends for fall 15/16 from the C.L.A.S.S. eco-innovation library! Come in and visit us at booth nr. A85
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR VISITORS: Follow this link