C.L.A.S.S. Eco Hub Global Platform interview Isaac Nichelson – CEO & Co-founder Circular Systems:
- Who is Circular Systems, what are you doing?
- Circular Systems is a Social Purpose Company, focused on innovative materials solutions from proprietary circular and regenerative technologies. With our waste-to-fiber platforms; Agraloop and Texloop, combined with Orbital Yarn Technology, we offer break-through solutions for the most efficient management of textile and agricultural waste streams.
- Can you share with us, briefly, your sustainable strategy as a company?
- The Circular Systems, “Lightest Touch™” philosophy, defines our mission to retain the maximum amount of embedded energy in waste inputs— to create the highest-value outputs. We are focused on using integrating our technologies into global supply chains and recycling waste without compromising on quality thus extending the life cycle of these materials. Our technologies offer low impact solutions in terms of chemical, energy and water consumption relative to equivalent virgin materials.
- Which are your main areas of expertise? Why looking for Circular Systems?
- We are experts in fiber processing – both agriculture waste fiber extraction and advanced mechanical textile recycling, as well as spinning technologies that enhance the properties of these otherwise low quality fibers.
- Why did you decide to become partner of C.L.A.S.S.?
- We are interested in leveraging the excellent team at CLASS to build production partnerships with integral manufacturers in the EU supply chain and offer these products to brands across the region.