TINTEX presents a new and fresh campaign with contemporary images that signal the launch of the Autumn Winter 2019 Jersey collections presented by CEO Mario Jorge, who describes the new ‘Naturally Advanced’ position as moving on from making beautiful organics and natural materials to the next level with advanced hybrid nature/hi-tech smarts, with added value creativity, thanks to focused investments that will serve and secure our customer demands both now and in the seasons to come.
More than 80 new qualities and style designed to fit the Fashion, Sportswear, Athleisure and Underwear sectors, focused on three concepts: TIMELESS, FASHIONABLE, INNOVATIVE.
KEY TINTEX INNOVATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Cork™, a breathable, natural and waterproof supersoft material achieved through a unique technology that sources pre-consumer cork waste from certified producer, Sedacor. B.Cork™ can be applied to both knits and wovens, and works with all current TINTEX smart fibre bases.
- Superlight & sensorial 44 gauge jerseys in Supima cotton, MicroTencel and MicroModal.
- The softest touches with Tencel, Modal and ECOTEC® by Marchi & Fildi
The TINTEX Collection uses at least 60% of more sustainable materials, such as Tencel, Organic cotton, Naturally organic linen, ECOTEC® by Marchi&Fildi (the smart cotton with up to 78% of water savings), recycled and recovered smart materials including polyesters and polyammides.
TINTEX is transparent about its sustainability credentials, and proud to be guarantee a 70% improvement in terms of environmental impacts for all its resources, production and processing:
- Water and chemical usage is minimized.
- Recycling research means 98% of all materials are recycled or reused.
- Energy: The manufacture of TINTEX own energy is measured with 460KW of Photovoltaic panels combined with solar energy systems producing CO2 savings of approx. 400 tons per year.
PREMIUM BRANDS’ ADOPTIONS:
- FILIPPA K: TINTEX is pleased to have been selected into the lines of Filippa K, a leading Nordic fashion brand with a modern, smart approach to the responsible development of their lines.
- EKYOG, founded in 2003, is a French fashion brand offering responsible collections, EKYOG reason of being is combine commitment and fashion.